- Still in the original packaging
- Only one available
*overstock/ damaged box item straight from major retailers
*item does NOT have any damage or imperfections
- Replacement Power Supply Board N512 for Norcold Products
- Made from quality materials
- Refer to manufacturer recommendations to ensure proper fit and usage
- Designed for quick and simple installation
- This is the current power board being used in most Norcold refrigerators manufactured after 2006.
- This circuit board is the gateway for voltage getting to the various components of the refrigerator.
- Below are the Norcold refrigerator models that this board fits: (If your refrigerator was manufactured in 2006 or newer, this is the power board that you need. Simply put, if your power board looks like the one above, then it is the one above because no other Norcold power boards look like this. If your refrigerator was manufactured Pre-2006, then this board will not fit your refrigerator)
N41X/ N51X Series- N410, N412, N510, N512
N6X Series – N611, N621, N621F, N623, N624, N641, N641F, N643
N8X Series – N811, N821, N821F, N821V, N822, N822F, N823, N824, N841, N841V, N842, N843
NX/ NXA Series – NX611, NX641, NXA641, NX811, NX841, NXA841
- Serial Number range will vary with the specific model refrigerator, however, if the board you have on your refrigerator looks like the board pictured above, IT IS! This style board has two plug connectors (one row of 10 pins and one row of 6 pins) while the older style boards are more rectangular and have only one 16 pin plug connector.