- Brand New
- Right out of original box
- Only one available
*overstock/ damaged box item straight from major retailers
*item does NOT have any damage or imperfections
- Woman with a Parasol – Madame Monet and Her Son, sometimes known as The Stroll (French: La Promenade) is an oil-on-canvas painting by Claude Monet from 1875. His largest work in the 1870s, and is signed “Monet 75” in the lower right corner.
- Made in USA: real handcrafted canvas prints produced and hand-stretched in California. UV-resistant colors. Real wood frame(Non-MDF)& Solvent-free Ink: odorless and can be used by someone with allergies and in kids’ rooms.
- For giclee printing, the canvas used to actually print the final piece must be of archival quality. it is acid free and consists of a 100% cotton base. Museum-quality pieces printed, non-fading vibrant, saturated colors for up to 80-100 years.
- Picture Size: 16X20″, Thickness: 11/16″