- Brand New
- Still in original sealed container
- Multiple available, sold separately
*overstock/ damaged box items straight from major retailers
*items do NOT have any damage or imperfections
- This versatile, fade-resistant and water-repellent stain provides superior results when applied on new or reconditioned wood siding and shingles, cement siding, manufactured hardboards, previously painted surfaces, aluminum and pre-primed ferrous metal, masonry, stucco and exterior plywood panel siding.
- Dries to a natural, flat finish. Covers approximately 300 to 400 Sq. Ft. per gallon on smooth surfaces or 200 to 300 Sq. Ft. per gallon on rough surfaces.
- Do not use PRO.V.T. neutral, deep and medium bases without the addition of compatible universal colorants.
- Do not use on decks and horizontal surfaces such as roofs. Knots on wood surfaces should be sealed with a high-quality knot sealer.
- Do not thin these products. For exterior use only. Easy warm water and soap clean up.
- Dries in approximately 1 hour, recoat after 4 hours in good climate conditions